Shipping and delivery
R80 Local shipping (JHB and Pretoria) and R100 National shipping (outlying areas).
Who do we ship with?
We ship with Post Net and Fastway.
They deliver between 9am and 5pm Monday-Friday.
How long will it take?
All our products are hand made in house and we hold stock of our standard range. Due to everything being manufactured in house we have a 24hour (1working day) turn around time. What does this mean? It means that your order is dispatched almost immediately once payment is received and/or artwork approved, so you will have your delivery in your hands within:
- JHB & Pretoria orders take approximately 1-2 working day after payment is received and artwork approved.
- Other areas take approximately 2 – 5 working days, after artwork is approved.
You will be notified when your order has been dispatched along with the courier company info and the tracking number of your parcel.
Delivery times should be used as an estimated guide and begin from the date of dispatch. Olamati cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by the courier companies.
- Orders require a signature upon receipt so please ensure that someone will be there to sign for the package.
- We need a telephone number for all orders and cannot ship without.
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
- Please be aware that the above delivery times do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation.